We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accom during grand prix

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
10 posts
Save Topic
accom during grand prix

Hi all,

Very last minute I know, but I am looking for accommodation during the Grand Prix from 25 May for 3 nights, for 2 people if possible.

I know it's probably all booked out but am trying to find something if perhaps anyone has any ideas.

Very frustrating at the moment trying to find somewhere to stay, but as this is a very last minute trip I couldn't try to book anything any earlier.

Help!!

Thanks,

Michelle

France
Level Contributor
685 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accom during grand prix

We booked very late last year and had no probs finding a hotel. We stayed at Le Meridien in Nice and got the train to Monaco.

Gold Coast...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: accom during grand prix

Hi Michelle,

Same thing with me - I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to find something affordable that was available. All I could find was some very expensive or some really dodgy looking places.

Just yesterday I booked a pretty decent looking 1 bed apartment for 5 nights over the GP period.

I booked with riveriera-rentals.com. Not sure if they do a 3 night rental and have never used them before, so I certainly can't recommend them yet - just letting you know I was in the same boat and that was my solution.

Cheers,

Cath

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
148 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accom during grand prix

Hi

I believe the web address given by previous poster is http://www.riviera-rental-france.com/

Good luck

Paul

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
148 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accom during grand prix

HI again

Sorry, my mistake just riviera spelt wrong on previous post, but also my suggestion is an alternative as I have used them and found them to be very good.

PS They will pick up and return you to airport.

Paul

5. Re: accom during grand prix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 02:17