We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In search of a modern water view rental

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
77 posts
In search of a modern water view rental

Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom rental in Nice? I would prefer something that is more modern in style and I really want a place with an amazing view of the water. We are going in April and my budget is under $400 per night. Thank you for the feedback!

19 replies to this topic
Nice, California
Level Contributor
378 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: In search of a modern water view rental

You should check Trip Advisor rentals at the top of the page. Put in your dates and two bedrooms and click on the map - it's still not the main season so you should have some choices. Check on the properties along the Promenade between the Castle Hill and no further than Andrioli -- otherwise you start getting pretty far from the center of the city and the Old Town (the bus is an option, however). You can also check within a block or two to the Promenade, as some of the Properties will still have a partial view or are on the top floor. Also, good view properties can be found along the Port, and sometimes up into lower Mt. Boron (don't go too high up as it can be inconvenient unless you have a car ).

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
15,241 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: In search of a modern water view rental

Not sure why you are quoting US dollars.

You can't spend USD in Nice.

Homeaway will likely have the most listings.

Set the filters and search.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
77 posts
3. Re: In search of a modern water view rental

Thank you both for your recommendations. I apologize for stating a dollar amount, it’s just a bad habit since it’s the currency I use. I would like to stay under 350 euros per night

Edited: 16 January 2018, 07:43
Vence, France
Level Contributor
10,216 posts
149 reviews
4. Re: In search of a modern water view rental

In this Anglophile forum everyone can handle amounts calculated in US currency. It's pointless, anyway - you don't have to spend that much in April.

Check out airbnb.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
15,241 posts
65 reviews
5. Re: In search of a modern water view rental

An Anglophile is someone who supports / celebrates the United Kingdom / England.

Ergo, someone comfortable with the British Pound....not the US dollar.

Vence, France
Level Contributor
10,216 posts
149 reviews
6. Re: In search of a modern water view rental

All right, for Germans the phrase includes the English language in general.

Marlow, United...
Level Contributor
5,677 posts
26 reviews
7. Re: In search of a modern water view rental

Anglophone is the word you are looking for - phone being the ancient greek for "voice" or "sound"

Marlow, United...
Level Contributor
5,677 posts
26 reviews
8. Re: In search of a modern water view rental

and "phile" being derived from the Ancient Greek word for "to love"

Vence, France
Level Contributor
10,216 posts
149 reviews
9. Re: In search of a modern water view rental

Thanks. Yes, I was aware of that. Enough now, before I am getting "-phobe". ;)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: In search of a modern water view rental

Check Nice Pebbles- they have many apartments on the Promenade, including modern ones, and maybe Your Nice Apartment, which has some but fewer directly on the Promenade. Try to choose a higher floor (3 and above) and try to stay West of Gambetta for the most convenient location, closest to the attractions.

Reply to: In search of a modern water view rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted