We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Nice

Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Nice

Hi..I’m planning to visit Nice in late June/early July this year..would be visiting Eze and Monaco in my short stay where i plan to travel by bus.just wanted suggestions regarding the locality where I should book a hotel/airbnb. I would be traveling with my wife and my budget is around 100 euros. Also how early should I do my booking. Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Tierra Verde...
Level Contributor
3,058 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Nice

late June/early July will be booked up very soon, so get started. The entire Cote d'Azur coast is only 65 km from Cannes to the west to Menton to the east, and it is all connected by local trains. So it doesn't matter too much where you stay. 100 Euros is a bit limiting-- AirBNB or rentals might work best. Look at the "vacation rentals" tab above and start sorting. We love Villefranche, Antibes, and Nice itself as good bases...

Edited: 19 January 2018, 14:46
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Nice

I plan to have Nice as my base city and travel from there. Is there any particular locality which is recommended there..as I have mentioned I’m on bit of a budget so would like to stay at a place from where commuting by public transport isnt a hassle

Nice, California
Level Contributor
368 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Nice

Try to look for rentals in the Old Town, the Carre d'Or or the few blocks surrounding Place Massena. A secondary location could be the Port, with good access to the 100 bus. Public transport is excellent and used by many travellers -- these locations keep you within good access without being too far from the places most people want to be. Just to note, try the TA Rentals above... some of the agencies don't list on AirBnB.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
3,311 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Nice

Also booking.com or homeaway.com, or holiday-rentals.com, or holiday-lettings (unless they had merged with someone else lately)

Nice Pebbles are the local agency

Reply to: Hotel in Nice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted