We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I wish

Nice, France
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
I wish

Oh how i wish i was spending this sunday afternoon sitting in the flower market with a glass or 2 of rose.

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I wish

Oh me too! Then a stroll along the promenade.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Nice, Villefranche-sur-Mer
Level Contributor
3,153 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I wish

Nip down to the offie and get in a bottle of Cotes de Provence, log onto the Nice Tourist Office Webcam and watch the waves on the beach until the sun goes down, and the pink is no more.

Works for me.

London, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,153 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I wish

Oh and if you get bored of watching the waves, then the try the airwaves - the latest TV journal and news Nice from France3

jt.france3.fr/regions/popup.php…

and the municipal video news for the last week

http://www.whebdo.tv/

Its nearly as good as being there. Honest! Well, almost...

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I wish

hi nice- regular,

now you started me thinking...........what a great idea, its a pity i cannot go till august.....but you never know do you.!!

dave.

Nice, France
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I wish

Well i've got a week there in early June (only 7.5 weeks away) and then a stag weekend there with 9 mates first weekend of july.

Minnesota, US
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I wish

At least you Brits can hop on EasyJet anytime you wish. Yanks like me have to plan months in advance. With massive flight cancellations due to maintenance issues and the USdollar in the tank, Nice will have to remain a distant memory for awhile.

London, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,153 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I wish

At least you Brits can hop on EasyJet anytime you wish.

1. Indeed we can! Great isn't it?

....USdollar in the tank....

2. Well, I almost feel sorry but Sterling is being dragged down with the dollar, so I'm sorry for both of us.

Nice will have to remain a distant memory for a while.

3. Weather looks lousy this week. Every silver lining has a cloud struggling to come out.

Cheers!

8. Re: I wish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 20:17