We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment Nice

Durham City
Level Contributor
404 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment Nice

Hi, if anyone can please point me in the right direction for a good apartment for three for two weeks in august, that would be great. Thanks.

Nice, France
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment Nice

niceapartments.com

Speak to Tony in person

7or 8 nice places with some very good locations.

Nice
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment Nice

Try Paul Manion - www.riviera-rentals.com

he has over 60 apartments available in Nice.

Have a good holiday.

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment Nice

Try to get one with air con, as it can get very hot in August!A nice balcony is always a plus too.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
242 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment Nice

Make sure you ask for the street name so you can check that it's central, and for August you will really need air-con, and especially for Nice, ask the floor level and if there is a lift.

France
Level Contributor
685 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment Nice

Yes to all the above. In August you will definitely need a/c and forget ground or first floors in Vieux Nice it will be hellish. Ideally apartments on 3rd floor or above slightly away from the madding crowd. Try www.rivierapebbles.com.

Regards.

Scotland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment Nice

VBRO have a lot of good apt in Nice

Durham City
Level Contributor
404 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment Nice

Sorry for not thanking people for their help before now. I've been kinda busy (work can be a terrible thing sometimes!). Thanks though. I'll check out those places. Good advice too about the air conditioning and staying on upper levels. In the meantime if anyone has any contacts or places where they've been, I'd be really happy to hear. On another note - what are the property prices like in Nice? Say for a two bed apartment close to the beach? Cheers.

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartment Nice

Our apartment, one block back from the beach in the pedestrian zone has 2 bedrooms, air con, balcony and costs from 750 euros per week ( a little more in the high season) plus 150 euros for the end-of-stay clean.

Hope this helps your pricing question.

9. Re: Apartment Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 08:35