We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiring guide/driver for Monaco/Nice

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northern California
1 post
Save Topic
Hiring guide/driver for Monaco/Nice

We have only one day in Nice/Monaco and would like to hire a driver for the day. Does anyone have any recommendations for tour/limo companies?

Independence...
Level Contributor
154 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiring guide/driver for Monaco/Nice

With only one day I would forget about a car and see as much of Nice as I could. I would also forget Monaco. Just walk the old town and eat some great food. That's all you can really expect out of one day in the area. A car is really going to be a hinderance anyway.

Scotland
Level Contributor
201 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiring guide/driver for Monaco/Nice

If your one day happens to be a Monday you must visit the flea market in Nice, an experience not to be missed!

France
Level Contributor
685 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiring guide/driver for Monaco/Nice

Flea markets are held the world over and the one in the Cours Saleya is no exception. I'm sure you have them in NC all the time! There are so many things to do and see in the area but if it is your one and only time then forget anyone who says "forget Monaco"! I love the concrete jungle that it has become and you must see it just because it's so damned famous and you'd kick yourselves if you didn't.

Scotland
Level Contributor
201 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hiring guide/driver for Monaco/Nice

Visiting the flea market is a matter of opinion zebfrance, I'm collecting Limoges pottery from there, priceless to me, I bet you couldn't get that in California! Horses for courses!

UK
Level Contributor
396 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hiring guide/driver for Monaco/Nice

Just returned from a 3 day long weekend in Nice and we felt that the day we had in Monaco was amazing, it is so famous and has so much to do and see, I would spend the day there if given the choice, but then I like F1 so that's probably why!

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,248 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hiring guide/driver for Monaco/Nice

The major car-rental companies have cars with drivers; check out Hertz and EuropeCar, to begin with.

7. Re: Hiring guide/driver for Monaco/Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 21:15