We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Bergerie in Eze - help needed!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
La Bergerie in Eze - help needed!

Anyone able to tell us where exactly in Eze is La Bergerie restuarant - there is a detailed map of Eze area at:

eze-riviera.com/emotions/…VILLAGE_SUITE.pdf

Are any hotels within walking distance? Which are the nearest hotels, in a variety of price ranges?

Any help greatly appreciated!

UK
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Bergerie in Eze - help needed!

have you tried using google.fr? I did this and more than one restaurant - same name, different addresses - came up. have you got the resto phone number as it's easier to google that.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Bergerie in Eze - help needed!

the restaurant "la bergerie" is not in eze village but in the uppest corniche "col d'eze"

the nearest hotel will be "hermitage du col d'eze",a nice 3 stars hotel with small rooms, may be 20 min by walk (5 min by car)

no other hotel, this restaurant it's on the hill

no public transport in evening

eze village = 40 min by walk minimum

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Bergerie in Eze - help needed!

Thanks Nice_French_Riviera, This is exactly what I was worried about.

Thanks ChicChantal, I didn't know about using a phone number to locate an address - this is great!

We have found the Hotel - Restaurant Le Napoleon in nearby La Turbie, which looks lovely and appears centrally located in the village. Does anyone have any opinions on this hotel and restaurant?

I can't find any reviews online, but the location looks great and the options on the menu delicious!

The website translated by google:

translate.google.com/translate…

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Bergerie in Eze - help needed!

la turbie is a small village not very touristic

but nice

it's at about 3km to this restaurant = or may be 20/25 min by walk if you don't have car

I hope you will have a car to travel outside La Turbie because that will be boring without car afer one day ::)) and taxi are expensive

hotel napoleon, I know the name, it's a small hotel but I don't know more

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Bergerie in Eze - help needed!

Thanks for your reply. Once again really helpful - this sounds right for us as we will hire cars and will organise some trips to Nice, Monaco, Villa Rothschild, etc.

Such a quick reply!

6. Re: La Bergerie in Eze - help needed!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 08:20