We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel - Suisse or Promenade Des Anglais

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
446 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel - Suisse or Promenade Des Anglais

I think I may have narrowed down my choices between these two hotels. Was wondering which hotel was the nicer of the two.

I've read the reviews on here and they seem to be about the same (although the Suisse is ranked higher).

I was hoping to either get the opinions of some of the local experts or someone who has traveled to the area a few times and might be familiar with both properties.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel - Suisse or Promenade Des Anglais

Promenade des anglais is the name of the street, it's not an hotel :))

please give us more information to help you for a choice

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which hotel - Suisse or Promenade Des Anglais

Hi

Do you mean the Mercure Promenade Des Anglais or Suisse? I like the Suisse! But at the Suisse you need a priviledge or superior room, as these rooms have a balcony with table and chairs on and a fantastic view of the promenade.

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
446 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which hotel - Suisse or Promenade Des Anglais

Oh shoot, I'm sorry, I knew better, I shouldn't ever type tired.

I meant to say the Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais.

Thank you.

4. Re: which hotel - Suisse or Promenade Des Anglais

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 07:28