We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet cafe in port

seattle
Level Contributor
420 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
internet cafe in port

thanks for the comments on my questions re transport from airport to port. still thinking about best way.

we have taken the apartment on rue de foresta in the port. it seems as if it will be a good match for us despite the lack of TV (OMG!) and wi fi. so... wondering if there is a reasonably close internet service? also, have looked through past posts for bike rental and see that there is a fun n sun on rue cassini, however, their website doesn't exactly say they rent velos. any other bike rental near our area in the port?

we are really looking forward to staying in this part of nice!

as usual, grateful for the expertise on this forum.

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: internet cafe in port

There's a bicycle rental place on the Quai des Etats Unis (the extension of the Promenade des Anglais in front of the old town). They also rent roller skates/blades.

For Internet, there are lots of small cyber cafes around. The only one I can think of at the moment is on the avenue Felix Faure, near rue Alberti. But I've seen them up near the railway station and in the streets behind Notre Dame.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
731 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: internet cafe in port

The car hire place rentacar at 10 Quai Papacino also rents bikes - they are very close to rue Foresta, also there's a bike rental/rollerblade place on rue Cassini - again very close to rue Foresta. For internet, try Ma Nolans at 5 Quai des Deux Emmanuel on the other side of the Port - free WiFi if you are a customer, even if it's just a cup of coffee:

http://www.ma-nolans.com/index.php There's also a tiny internet cafe on rue Cassini, can't remember the name, on the same side as the Spar shop.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
6,290 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: internet cafe in port

Never counted but there are probably 50 internet cafes in Nice. I often use the one connected to the bus station. Most don't have English keyboards, which takes a little getting used to (I was in Czech recently and they are different again). Among those that do is Wayne's, near the Place Justice, one of my favourite areas for morning coffee.

4. Re: internet cafe in port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 17:19