We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice to Aix en Provence

Nottingham
8 posts
Save Topic
Nice to Aix en Provence

I will arrive in nice on 5 April and will go to Aix on the 7 April I know there are two options to go to Aix either train or coach for the train do I need to book it in advance or buy it at the station? which one is better? and cheaper???

for the coach proceen cars are operating the route between nice to aix but after visiting their website http://www.phoceens-cars.com.. I really do not understand the website cz it's in french. How could I buy or reserve the coach ticket?

By the way which one is best way either train or coach..

thxxx in advance

La Route Du Miam
££ - £££, French
Polly and Cie
£, French, International, Deli
Daki-Daia
££ - £££, Italian, French, Lebanese
Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice to Aix en Provence

the bus will cheaper I think = 28,50 euros

between 2h45 and 3h30 the most

select departure and arrival

aller simple =one way

lundi au samedi = monday to saturday or dimanche = sunday

tarif =

full price

young

- de 4 years

senior

4 to 10 years

you can not book on line, only desk at nice bus station

the price is fix, no earlybooking cheaper

the best is to book it when you will be in Nice

I think 2 days before, you will find a ticket

train also, do not to book in advance, but may be train is cheaper if you book in advance instead of to wait the last time

2. Re: Nice to Aix en Provence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 23:15