We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquasplash

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Aquasplash

Hi,

many thanks to seilkenice, nicelife and theluma for your other replies which have been much appreciated.

Could you tell me if the aquasplash park closes for siesta?

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquasplash

Hi

It is open 10am until 7pm.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquasplash

Thanks for your reply.

Why I am asking is friends of ours have just come back from Furterventura, their opening times are the same as France, they arrived at 11am and were asked to leave at 1pm for siesta.

On arrival back to the park they were expected to pay in again, (which they refused).

After much talking and 40 minutes later the manager finally relented and let them back in.

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aquasplash

Gosh that seems like a bit of a rip off. If you went in the morning you only get 3 hours before it closes.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aquasplash

I know, which is why I am asking if anyone knows if France has a siesta.

If so we will be better off going after siesta until 7pm.

Our friends only had 2 hours before they were asked to leave.

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aquasplash

Sorry if I did not make it clear but I have never known a French waterpark to close at lunch time.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aquasplash

Well that is a relief :)

Thank you, I did not want a 6yr old (water-baby)crying after a couple of hours :)

I had started panicking :)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
731 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aquasplash

If you do want to go out and back in again eg there are a couple of restaurant/snack bars outside, they can ink-stamp your hand which will let you back in.

(this was 2 years ago!)

8. Re: Aquasplash

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2010, 06:17