We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Grimaldi or Hotel Suisse in Nice?

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Grimaldi or Hotel Suisse in Nice?

Spending 5 days in Nice in February and have narrowed my hotel choice down to the Hotel Grimaldi and the Hotel Suisse. Does anybody have any recommendations for either of these hotels? Which hotel has the best location in Nice? Would be grateful for any ideas. Thanks.

Bristol
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Grimaldi or Hotel Suisse in Nice?

Thanks for the info about the ATS shuttle, it sounds like the best solution. I followed the link to the ATS site but was unable to book a shared shuttle on the dates that I'm travelling, it only gave me the option for a private shuttle service. Did you book your shared shuttle directly with ATS or with another agency?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
448 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Grimaldi or Hotel Suisse in Nice?

I booked directly with ATS through their website.

Sunny Isles Beach...
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Grimaldi or Hotel Suisse in Nice?

yymcati: I ended up using the shuttle bus from the Nice airport, and it was extremely comfortable and economical. The only drawback was that it left me quite far from the cruiseship, which I didn't realize until I had walked all the way there, after leaving my luggage with some fellow cruisers. Since I neglected to take their cel phone number, I had to hike all the way back to them to retrieve my luggage. By the time we cabbed it to the ship, I was really tuckered out. But the shuttle bus from the airport is a bargain at 14.70 Euros.