We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice in End of March/ early April

new york
Level Contributor
34 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Nice in End of March/ early April

My husband and I are planning to go to Nice, and Im wondering how the weather will be at that time. Will it still be enjoyable to be in Nice at this time? We were planning on visiting Monaco at this time as well maybe as a day trip. Are the trains/buses to Monte Carlo easily accessible? If Nice is not a good option at the end of March we have to pick another place! Help!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice in End of March/ early April

One of the best places to go in France a that time of year. Should be sunny, getting warmer although a little chilly in the evenings. Chance of rain so don't forget those woollies or waterproofs.

You can get the train to destinations all along the coast from Nice. For local tickets, I'd buy on the day. Buses run to.

Edited: 30 January 2011, 18:57
new york
Level Contributor
34 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice in End of March/ early April

Thanks! What activities can you do during that time? Im assuming the water will be too cold. Will it be in 60s (farenheit?)

Tierra Verde...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice in End of March/ early April

The water will definitely be too cold to swim, but if it is sunny the beach might be OK for a bit. The Cote d'Azur has so much to offer any time of the year-- numerous museums, history, cafes, and great views.

4. Re: Nice in End of March/ early April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2012, 11:19