We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer for 6 people with Luggage from Nice to Monte Carlo

new jersey
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
transfer for 6 people with Luggage from Nice to Monte Carlo

Myy friends and I will be leaving out of the port of Monte Carlo in September. We will be arriving in Nice on September 3rd and although I have been there several times my friends are first timers. We need a transfer, but it would be nice to have a driver who could transfer all of us while passing some well known sights and would explain the area to my friends! We would also need a transfer from the port of Nice to the train station same on the 10th of September.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfer for 6 people with Luggage from Nice to Monte Carlo

from Nice to Monaco, you can ask a Van to the company who organize sightseeing tour

tour azur, medtours, sunnydays...

from nice port to nice train station, it's a shorter way, theses companies will be expensive

I will recommand you the tramway if you can walk 5 min with your luggage until Garibaldi square

one euro per person

new jersey
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfer for 6 people with Luggage from Nice to Monte Carlo

Thanks so much for your recommendaitons, I sent e mails out and hope to hear back from them!!

3. Re: transfer for 6 people with Luggage from Nice to Monte Carlo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 12:16