We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

sacramento ca
Level Contributor
23 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

I'm going to Nice in a couple of weeks. Looking for reliable vacation rental companies that service the Nice area. Does anyone one know of any?

thanks

Wales U K
Level Contributor
71 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

i have used go nice for a number of years

they have proved completely reliable

other contributors have successfully used nice pebbles

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,271 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

I have also used go-nice and found them very professional with a good variety of apartments.

France
Level Contributor
685 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

Have a look at www.nicepebbles.com. They have a wide range of top quality apartments. We have used them in the past and would recommend their profesionalism.

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,396 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

Another recommendation for Go-Nice.com. Pleasant and helpful people and the big advantage that you can pay by credit card.

5. Re: Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 September 2011, 23:05
France
Level Contributor
685 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

If you're considering the post above, RIviera Express, be aware that the apartment is on the first floor and is likely to be very, very noisy and not at all private at that level. It is also quite a trek from Vieux Nice and all amenities.

It's also being promoted by someone with only 3 previous posts.

7. Re: Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 September 2011, 23:05
Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

denpasartravel06 - I am preplexed by your various promotion posts for an unknown apartment rental company and personal attack on a well known and trusted regular - I suspect you have a strong personal interest in the rental company you are promoting

I have not used nice pebbles personally but I have met a lot of people holidaying in the area who have used them and they seem very reputable- i would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends and family

Go-nice also get great reviews

Edited: 09 September 2011, 22:25
9. Re: Any recommendations on Vacation Rental companies for Nice?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 12:17