We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice airport shuttle

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
743 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
nice airport shuttle

Would someone be able to give me the correct bus stop and directions to the Hercule Pier, New Jetty? WE are taking the Nice airport express bus to Monte Carlo for a cruise. I was told it would be a 10 min. walk from a bus stop to the pier.

I posted on the monte carlo forum for bus stops and directions, but received no information/

thanks,

janines

Level Contributor
276 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice airport shuttle

If you are on bus 100 , you get off at the third stop after entry in Monaco - easy to identify as you can see the marina out the right side of the bus - stop name 'stade nautique'

mappery.com/maps/Monaco-bus-route-Map.gif

cg06.fr/cms/…100.pdf

If you google "stade nautique rainier 111" on maps you will see it.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nice airport shuttle

You know, TA membres are not professionnal and not paid for this help and to answer to all requests

sometimes, you need to wait one or two days

and be patient

if you need a fast answer, we can try to contact tourist office of Monaco or pay a tourist agency may be

have a good stay here

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nice airport shuttle

If you check back on your original post, you will find that the Monaco local expert responded with the information needed several days ago :)

Peteram who posted above has been kind enough to provide the same info together with extra detail and links included

Hope this helps

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
743 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nice airport shuttle

TheNice airport express shuttle web site does not list STade Nautique as a stop for this bus line, but the members state this is the stop. As stated previously, Place d'Armes was one of the stops for the airport express. I would hope the bus stops at Stade Nautique because it is closer. I am trying to confirm.

I also asked for directions from the bus stop to the pier.

THAnk you to all for your info, especially the map. It is much better than the ones I found on google.

janines

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nice airport shuttle

Bus 100 goes from central Nice to Monaco not from the airport

express bus 110 timetable from airport to monaco

cg06.fr/cms/…110.pdf

Stade nautique is listed on the list of stops for the 110 it is situated in the bottom of the U shape of the port Hercule

when you get off the bus and face the sea/port you will have the Rocher -A hill with Monaco old town and castle on top on your right hand side - walk towards this hill staying as close to sea/port as possible , then head out to sea when you get near the foot of the hill; to get to cruise docks .Basically follow the water. There should be signs for ''Terminal croisiere''

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
743 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nice airport shuttle

SilkieNice,

Merci beaucoup for the specific directions from the stop. I rechecked the niceairportxpress.com site. It is bus 110 fromairport and it does not list Stade as a stop. Perhaps the driver will let us off anyway.

The directions to the pier are very helpful.

janines

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: nice airport shuttle

Look at the 110 timetable again-it lists stade nautique as a stop on the list on the right hand side

However, it does not list it directly after place d' armes because it goes to Fonteveille first . Asking the driver to let you off at stade nautique is a good idea but i expect quite a few folk will get off there anyway

Edited: 07 June 2012, 16:15
Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
743 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: nice airport shuttle

I think you are correct that there will be several cruisers getting off at the stop. WE will" follow the leader" to the ship .

Again, thatnks for the advice.

janines

9. Re: nice airport shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 00:17