We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thai food in Nice?

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
244 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Thai food in Nice?

Hi I went back a bunch of pages and used the search page but did not find anything.

Yes I will spending my fair amount of time eating the local and great French food. I am having a friend join me who is from Thailand and thought it would be nice to go out a night to a good Thai food restaurant in Nice. I will be staying along the coast in old town. Are there any suggestions for a Thai place to go eat?

Thanks for any ideas. I have a plenty of great French and other ethnic places from here.

Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hood's Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,646 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thai food in Nice?

See the link below for a couple of places reviewed here on TA:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g187234-c39-Ni…

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
244 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thai food in Nice?

Hey Riotstar:

Thank you. Both are within blocks of where I will be for the week and they both look great. I guess I did not go back far enough. Will probably try both.

Thank you for the great advice.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hood's Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,646 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thai food in Nice?

No worries and that's good luck indeed! Enjoy your trip and food :)

4. Re: Thai food in Nice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2013, 05:16