We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding a Map of Bus Stops Through lignesdazur.com

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Finding a Map of Bus Stops Through lignesdazur.com

I am planning a trip to Nice for July 2013 and I have completely forgotten how to access a map that shows bus stops along the Mediterranean from Nice to Monaco. I know that Troggs and SelkieNice walked me through it but I can't even find the thread on the forums. I plan to travel back and forth several times during my five days in Nice. I am staying at the NIce Garden Hotel so I think that my closest embarkation point is Segurane. One evening, my husband and I hope to have dinner at Le Panorama restaurant at the Royal Riviera. I'm not sure where we should get off or whether it would be easier to take the train. If anyone can give me this info, it would be much appreciated. If anyone can remind me how to get a map, that would be absolutely awesome. I've been on the site, I've clicked maps, but all I get is a big overly generalized map. I know that there is a better way....

Paris, France
Level Contributor
11,157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finding a Map of Bus Stops Through lignesdazur.com

Check your posting history and you'll find the thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187234-i138-k5402…

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finding a Map of Bus Stops Through lignesdazur.com

That thread linked above does not have a map of the bus stops to Monaco , only maps of Villefranche and a stop in Villefranche

this is the map of the NCA region which gives stops up to the Monegasque border- stops listed are as far as cap d\ail - Monaco is outside the NCA

http://www.lignesdazur.com/ftp/plans_FR/Nice%20NCA%20(35d)bdef2011.pdf

For a map of the wider area- departmental Lignes d'azur ex-TAM network go here- thopugh bus stops are not marked

cg06.fr/cms/…transport_plan-reseau.pdf

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finding a Map of Bus Stops Through lignesdazur.com

Thank you, SelkieNice,

I've checked the map but it's not giving me the detail that I need. I have copies of the 100 and 81 timetables and but can't determine which bus stop would be the best point to disembark to get to the Royal Riviera (coming from Nice). I believe that either lines 100 or 81 will take me to the general vicinity but it would be helpful to know what the actual name(s) the stop(s) are.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finding a Map of Bus Stops Through lignesdazur.com

stop Baie des Fourmis on route 81

The NCA map gives every bus stop in the NCA region so I am not sure why you are not seeing enough detail - did you not zoom in?

Edited: 04 September 2012, 01:36
Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Finding a Map of Bus Stops Through lignesdazur.com

I've zoomed in. I still only see names of towns (e.g., Villefranche) and I see all the lines colour coded. But I don't see the names of bus stops (e.g., Baie des Fourmis. I have downloaded the timetable for Line 81 so I know the names and the order of the stops but I don't see them on the link shown above of the NCA region.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Finding a Map of Bus Stops Through lignesdazur.com

The stop names are visibly written in blue for me

http://www.lignesdazur.com/ftp/plans_FR/Nice%20NCA%20(35d)bdef2011.pdf

7. Re: Finding a Map of Bus Stops Through lignesdazur.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2013, 10:17