We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rue Massena Nearby taxi drop off

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
49 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Rue Massena Nearby taxi drop off

Hello

I'm traveling alone and want to pre book at taxi via ats from airport, can anyone advise of the best street to give the taxi driver for drop off for pedestrianised Rue Massena?

Thank you very much!

Debra

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rue Massena Nearby taxi drop off

where on rue massena?

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
49 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rue Massena Nearby taxi drop off

Hello

Thank you for replying- it is number 5, in the section that has two Pinoccio restaurants opposite each other, near a restaurant in a courtyard called La Maison Du Marie. Shops nearby are Kookai, Etam. Sorry I'm only going by google maps.

Thank you

Debra

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,713 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rue Massena Nearby taxi drop off

You could ask to be dropped at Place Massena as the address is only a few steps from the square.

I can't see why you would need to prebook a cab... or indeed take a cab at all.

There is bus 98 from the airport that will drop you right in front of the Albert 1 hotel at the corner of the Promenade des Anglais and Ave des Phoceens. It's no more than a 5 minute stroll from your desitnation... check it on Google Maps.

Taxi will be 40 euros or more... the bus about 4 IIRC. We took the bus and walked to our hotel on the opposite side of the square from where you're going... it could not have been easier.

4. Re: Rue Massena Nearby taxi drop off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2013, 10:15