We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather now

shropshire
Level Contributor
371 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
weather now

Hi anybody in Nice!

Have checked weather forecast and looks like a mixed bag! We are arriving in Nice on saturday for 4 days and as we are bringing hand luggage only am trying to find out how warm it is! Will it be warm enough for shorts during day? Am thinking shorts in day and trousers at night and layers for top half along with waterproof!

Thanks for all helpful advice on this forum which has helped me plan trip - will let you know how I get on!

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
6,242 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather now

Depends almost entirely on whether or not the sun shines. If it does it will feel like a particularly good Shropshire May and you could find yourself seeking the shady side of the street when walking around but if you hit a wet spell it could feel more like a Shropshire October. Last week the night time temp never dropped much below 20F but in late October it can go as low as 12 or so. In my experience weather forecasts, possibly due to the proximity of the Alps, are much less reliable than they are in the UK.

2. Re: weather now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2013, 10:16