We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update on visit to the Hotel Negresco

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Update on visit to the Hotel Negresco

Does anyone have an update on whether you can just pop in to see inside the Hotel Negresco. We are visiting Nice on a cruise in June 2013 and have seen this hotel on 3 recent TV programmes. The question asked/answered on this forum was from quite a few years back. Anyone just popped in recently?

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
6,198 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Update on visit to the Hotel Negresco

Provided you are smartly dressed I have never found a hotel that would refuse entry to someone who wanted a drink, alcoholic or otherwise.

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Update on visit to the Hotel Negresco

hi rella,

at the moment the hotel negresco has an exhibition on the hotel between 3 pm and 6 pm..on its history.

which i was going to have a look at when i am there in early december.if i can find what i have done with the article, will try to give you a bit more info, but i am sure there will be others who will give more detail.

dave

Pembroke, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Update on visit to the Hotel Negresco

ah - ha - found it.

"" excellent little exhibition covering the Negresco’s 100 years is free to all, guests and non-guests, in the Salon Royal from 3pm-6pm, to January 5, 2013. The centenary itself runs to June 2013, peaking on New Year’s Eve, and then next spring, with a series of events highlighting French creativity. ""

dave

4. Re: Update on visit to the Hotel Negresco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2013, 10:16