We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Footwear for Feb

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Footwear for Feb

As I plan for my 5 week trip, I'm trying to decide on what kind of shoes to bring. Like to walk/hike but also dress up a little. My question is: should I bother bringing sandals or not really warm enough in Feb.(all of Feb , 1 week in March). Or a pair of thinly insulated high boots along with walking shoes. Thanks.

Provence
Level Contributor
809 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Footwear for Feb

Feb is not a time for sandals...

You might get nice weather but temp should be around 10/15° C normally. Could be colder or warmer you never know but I def would pack some insulated shoes in case of cold weather or rain....

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
6,209 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Footwear for Feb

In February sleet or ice cold rain are not unknown.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Footwear for Feb

Thanks. pretty much as I thought.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
379 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Footwear for Feb

I would imagine not much difference from January. I'm here just now and wearing comfy black mid length boots. And it seems so are most other people. Looks good with anything, day or night.

5. Re: Footwear for Feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2014, 07:16