We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antibe

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Antibe

Getting an earlyish train to Antibe and looking for somewhere nice, maybe on the harbour to have some coffee and croissant.

Any recommendations welcome.

20 min by train, is that about right and trains around every 1/2 hour?

Thanks.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,918 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Antibe

Closer to 30 minutes but a few with less stops are faster. Often 3 an hour with some gaps at weekends. For cafes with a sea view take a walk right around the cliff top Ramparts to Square Albert 1 er where there are several. Otherwise in the Old Town plenty along Blvd d'Aguillon and Rue Aubernon ( near the Provencal Market) but without the sea view.

Ed

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Antibe

Thank you. I should have posted on Antibe Forum I suppose but the experts on here are so good I just didn't think.

S1.

3. Re: Antibe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 05:18