We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re Bus 81 Eastbound Depart Museum/Rizzo or Segurane???

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Re Bus 81 Eastbound Depart Museum/Rizzo or Segurane???

During our July trip to Nice, we plan to use bus 81 travelling towards Port St John twice. We plan to use it to travel Port St John on a Wednesday morning and to travel to Baie des Fourmis stop (for dinner at Royal Riviera Hotel)sometime on Friday afternoon. We plan to walk from our hotel, The Nice Garden Hotel at 11 Rue du Congres to the bus stop. I am confused as to whether to pick the bus up at Museum/Rizzo or at Segurane. Using wwwlignesdazur.com I can't plan a journey that begins at Segurane, whereas when I start at Museum/Rizzo, I can. However, when I print an 81 route from the same site, the starting point is Seguarane. I know there have been changes to the routes and I've tried to keep abreast of them, but I'm confused.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re Bus 81 Eastbound Depart Museum/Rizzo or Segurane???

segurane is the starting point

2. Re: Re Bus 81 Eastbound Depart Museum/Rizzo or Segurane???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 05:18