We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving at Nice Airport

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Llandudno, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Topic
Arriving at Nice Airport

Hi Could you tell me which bus would be best to get from the airport Arriving at Terminal 2 we are 4 ladies and staying at Kyriad Centre Port Hotel do you know which stop we would get off and also how far we would need to walk to he Hotel. Thank you.

Nice, France
Level Contributor
345 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving at Nice Airport

Hi,

If you do not have a lot of luggage, take the bus n° 98 (one-way ticket: 6€) and get off at "Segurane" stop. The hotel is less than a 10-minute walk from there.

Here are the walking directions:

http://goo.gl/maps/mrKFm

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
7,699 posts
445 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving at Nice Airport

Perhaps you could split a cab fare four ways and get to the door of your hotel for just a few Euro more?

Llandudno, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving at Nice Airport

Thanks I appreciate your advice

Llandudno, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving at Nice Airport

Thank you

Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arriving at Nice Airport

Hii

Ihad the same question- will have one large luggage piece- can I still take the 98? Is there place to keep bags on the bus?

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arriving at Nice Airport

There is plenty of space for bags, it is a special airport bus

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arriving at Nice Airport

Very helpful....I'll be staying at the Kyriad Nice Port Hotel also and need to get to the airport very early in the morning....where should I catch the 98 bus? Can I buy my ticket on board?

Thanks!

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arriving at Nice Airport

First bus leaves Riquier at 5.20 and gets to stop Martin Seytour, which is very close to the hotel, a few minutes later. No traffic problems at that time and you will be at the airport in under half an hour. Buy ticket from driver.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Arriving at Nice Airport

Sorry another bus question. My husband and I will be flying to Nice on June 24,our plane lands at 2:00 PM. Is the No. 98 bus the one to use if we are staying at Hotel Grimaldi, l5 Rue Grimaldi. Also what bus stop would be closest to the hotel? Thank you

10. Re: Arriving at Nice Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 06:18