We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is this apartment good?

Austin, Texas...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
is this apartment good?

Hi All,

Our family of 4 (2 adults + 2 kids) plan to visit Nice in August, I found this apartment from Go-Nice.com, looking for inputs about this apartment:

Or let me know if you know a better one.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is this apartment good?

about the location, it's the same problem than the Radisson =

it's located in front of the beach (you have the main road between so do not think to have breakfast on the terrace as that will be very noisy ;-)

hope you will you sea view

this location is not central as you are on the west side of promenade des anglais but in 20min by walk you will be or in the street behind you will find buses

Quality Suites Nice Excellior is an apart'hotel

in the same "concept" in Nice, you have sejoursdusud, citea, adagio, citadines, apartcity, ...

Level Contributor
32 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is this apartment good?

As your Nice expert has pointed out, this is an apart/hotel which is quite different from an apartment in Europe. I haven't used the former but I guess it's an apartment within a hotel, and sounds really quite pricey for what is not a great location in my mind - just spent a week in Nice in an apartment much closer to the centre, but still not brilliant. As a visitor I would define the best tourist area as being centred on say Place Massena to Jardins Albert 1 and going out 3/4 mile or so, bringing in Vieux Ville, most of Rue de Jean Medecin and west to Place Grimaldi. The place you quote is close to the airport and the western edge of the promenade but nowhere near the centre. For the over 200 euro per night price you will get a first class apartment in or very close to all the central areas through a good letting agency. If you search this forum for apartments or self-catering you will see a few good names come up regularly, though most properties will be booked for August. However we also left it late this year for late June, but stll had a reasonable choice. look on Holiday Lettings if you like, which is a sort of portal and will give you access to properties with Go Nice, Nice Pebbles and maybe other local agencies. I'm surprised at Go Nice coming up with Quality Suites. Sounds like their range of apartments may be full for your timings.

Nice is so beautiful you must find a good apartment to enjoy it at ease.

Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is this apartment good?

Just to clarify the link above mentioned in the OP does not correspond to the apartments offered by Go-Nice -which can be seen at the link below.

This is an apartment hotel - all Go-Nice apartments are private apartments managed by Go-Nice

Details at link below.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: is this apartment good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 05:16