We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Climate

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Climate

Generally, what is the approximate temperature range in Nice in late April. I realize it varies from year to year but just want to get an idea of what to bring clothing wise. Thanks.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Climate

April is a month where i tend to carry a jacket with me like a security blanket but it usually ends up as an encumbrance, unless it rains.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,944 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Climate

I would think this was the most difficult month of the year clothing wise. Last year I was wearing shorts (and swimming) most of the month -in Antibes, just down the road. This year I had to borrow Mrs Loud-Glade's Aran sweater until well into May. Normally -whatever that is -shirt sleeves and lunch on the terrace and a sweater at night. But heavy downpours at any time in the spring should not be a surprise.

Ed

3. Re: Climate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 06:19