We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Ada.fr location voitures for car hire?

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Helsinki
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Ada.fr location voitures for car hire?

Has anyone used Ada.fr location voitures for car hire? What kind of experiences you have had?

Many thanks!

Montelimar, France
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Ada.fr location voitures for car hire?

Rented a car from ADA Montélimar last february for one week with no problem .We enjoyed driving a brand new Alfa Giulietta for very good price.

Never used ADA elsewhere in the country but never heard bad reports.

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Ada.fr location voitures for car hire?

do not use this company. We had to use them as Enterprise / Citier had given away the car we booked as our flight was delayed.

We had to pay and extra 200 euro to go with ADA.

We returned the car to Citier at NCE Airport as insturcted to do so. The car was checked at the airport and no damage was reported, because there was none. I then get a bill from ADA for 366 euro which they advised was billed for a scratch. There was no scratch when we brought back the car to Citier and have the check in docket to show this but ADA still want us to go through the insurance company to claim this back which I will not be doing as that means I am taking responsibility for something that did not happen when we had the car. ADA agreed that the damage may have happened when the car was with Citier at the airport but we still had to take Liablity

Do not use this company or Citier / Enterprise as their customer service and after service is the worst I have ever experienced

3. Re: Has anyone used Ada.fr location voitures for car hire?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 07:18