We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

12 day trip to Provence

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
12 day trip to Provence

my husband and i are planning a 12day trip to Provence . We will arrive in Nice on Aug 28 and will be rentig a car . Need help with ittinerary . we like good food wine markets scenary and history.thanks

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
12,056 posts
562 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 12 day trip to Provence

So, in and out of Nice? Twelve nights on land? Do you want to spend any time in Nice? Do you have the car reserved? Anything reserved? Do you have any specific towns/villages that you want to visit/stay in? Do you have a Green Michelin Guide and a Michelin map so that you can get a basic understanding of the land and distances involved?

Edited: 29 July 2013, 02:17
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 12 day trip to Provence

yes in .and out of Nice already have been there so "No" to spending time there. have the car reserved. no hotels reservations we usually pic hotels on the spot.Considering finish the trip in Lyon and take train to Nice on the date of diparture. Checking the google maps for distances involved

Mentioned in this post
Lyon
Lyon
Rhone, France
California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,803 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 12 day trip to Provence

There are additional replies on your other post, where you did not say you had already been to Nice.

4. Re: 12 day trip to Provence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 July 2013, 03:24
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 12 day trip to Provence

Thanks but I don't understand which other post you're talking about. This one was closed and the one I opened after doesn't have any reply.

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,803 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 12 day trip to Provence

I've read 2 posts from you on this topic. This one is not closed, as you were able to reply to it and we can see posts abo and make additional ones. All you need to do is to click on your name, underneath your avatar, and up will come a screen with all your posts.

7. Re: 12 day trip to Provence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 05:16