We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Provence France

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
SR
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Provence France

My wife and I will be arriving in NIce mid October. We plan on 4days there with day trips. Any suggestions for day trips? We are then open for another four days in Avigon or St. Remy as a base. Any suggestions which would be the best one or is there another option. We would like to do day trips to cities like Cassis and would like to visit the wine region. Any suggestions for days trips and B&B accomodations at a winery or on the coast? Thank you.

Finland
Level Contributor
845 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Provence France

I sent you a private message. You will find it under "Your TripAdvisor" -> "Messages"

SR
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Provence France

Any suggestions for transportation from the Nice airport to Hotel Sussie?

Thank you

Finland
Level Contributor
845 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Provence France

Taxi.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Provence France

FinlandTimo, why not post your reply on the forum? Others would be interested in what you have to say. What the private message?

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Provence France

RickTeri -what time do you arrve? how many people?

will you have a lot of luggage?>

Edited: 13 October 2013, 21:06
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
11,736 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Provence France

A taxi will be about 35 euros. from the airport.

You don't need a car in the Cote d'Azur...it is easy to get around using buses and trains.

In order to best explore Provence, a car is advisable.

St Remy is an underwhelming place and Avignon is challenging to navigate becauseit is a walled city.

Finland
Level Contributor
845 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Provence France

This is to troggs, I decided to send a PM this time. Sorry, plenty of public posts are available from me & others.

8. Re: Provence France

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 05:16