We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
122 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

HI. Being dropped off at Nice Airport some 8 hours before flight. Is there a luggage store facility at the airport which would allow me to spend a few hours in town.

Cheers.

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

They do offer a luggage storage facility at the airport.

No personal experience, but others who have used it have reported that storing bags there can be quite a lengthy process and it can take ages to retrieve them.

If it is feasible to be dropped off at the main Nice rail station instead , the luggage storage lockers there are easier to use and you can get a bus directly back to the airport from the rail station

Edited: 11 August 2013, 22:33
Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
6,149 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

SOOOZ is absolutely correct. I had a friend who missed a flight after I told her she had time to leave her bag at the airport and spend some time in Nice. I had no idea that it would take 30 minutes for her to retrieve her bag. The system at the station works very well.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

also be careful, if you just need 2 or 4 hours, the minimum charge is 24hrs for 12 euros

Sweden
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

Hello!

Going home for christmas and looking for a place to keep summer clothes and shoes for 40 days. Will change apartment when coming back in Feb.

1. Does the train station have long term storage or is it always 12 Euro per day or what is available? Nice should have something where you could keep your things?

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

CallesCalles

Are you looking for longer term storage places like this one perhaps ?

www.shurgard.fr/SRP-Step1…

Sweden
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

Thanks, but isn't that too big, more for furniture?

Calle

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

Calle

It looks like you can rent space starting from 1.5 square metres upwards- that's only 1 metre by 1. 5 metre floor space

South Africa
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

Hi, there's a luggage storage place in the centre of town just on the other side of the long park that runs from the Promenade to Garibaldi. It's down one of the roads near the airport bus stop JC Bermond.

Hope that hepls... sorry I can't be more specific. If I find out more info, I'll post it. Maybe ask the tourist information centre about it but it's definitely there!

Edited: 23 July 2014, 15:06
Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

firetune , i think you mean the ''travel hut'' on Gubernatis. They only hold luggage during the day for a few hours , not overnight

Nice, France
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Nice Airport - Luggage Storage Available

Yes there is luggage storage at the airport :)

Please note that there is no luggage storage at Nice Train Station and wont be until they finish renovating in 2017. Hope that helps !