We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Nice to Antibes abnd Cannes

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling from Nice to Antibes abnd Cannes

I am going to Nice for a week ion Sept.10 I want to visit both Antibes and Cannes would I be able to visit both in one day or should I take 2 days,i would also be obliged to find out the best form of transport from Nice to visit these two places.Also Will the weather be chilly during the day or would you require a jumper for the evening.or is it possible to go around in shorts at this time of year.Many Thanks

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling from Nice to Antibes abnd Cannes

Hi, we are arriving exactly the same day, we have planned to do both in one day as there is plenty of time, we are getting the train to antibes and are staying until lunch time then we are off to cannes via train until the mid evening then getting the train back, you will have loads of time

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling from Nice to Antibes abnd Cannes

Take the train from Nice. Buy a return ticket from Nice to Cannes and you can break your journey in Antibes.

Just remember to stamp your ticket every time you pass through the ticket barriers

Antibes and Cannes work well together for a 1 day trip.

Daytime temperature usually low to mid 20's centigrade

During the day the weather should be warm and sunny. Shorts are fine.

You may benefit from a jumper later in the evening when it cools down or if it is windy .

Rain showers are also possible but it usually stays warm

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,909 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling from Nice to Antibes abnd Cannes

No problem doing both in one day - you may also consider doing Cannes first by train and then the 200 bus back to Antibes - every 15 mins for 1.5 euro -getting the train back to Nice.

I would say week of Sept 10 entirely shorts sunbathing and swimming weather right up to sunset. Have never worn a sweater till mid October.

Ed

4. Re: Travelling from Nice to Antibes abnd Cannes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 05:19