We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Nice to Antibes??

England
Level Contributor
169 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from Nice to Antibes??

Is it train or bus? which is quicker? Is it ok to spend a day there, can you see everything in a day?

Thanks

Lauren

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,136 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Nice to Antibes??

It's only 20 kms. You can take a train or bus....both are easy.

There is lots to do. A terrific old town, a daily Marche', the Musee Picasso.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,235 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Nice to Antibes??

Between Nice and Antibes, the bus is going to be slow with multiple stops. My preference for this distance would be the train.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,235 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from Nice to Antibes??

Another thought, Nice>Antibes is a lovely day trip, and a nice way to end this day would be to take the 200 bus to Cannes (a short ride) and end your day with sunset dinner in one of the beach level restaurants and those along Le Croisette. You could then take the train back to Nice. Come back if you want the details as this would be all doable in one day.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get from Nice to Antibes??

Could you tell me the best way to go to Antibes and Cannes,would I be better off going to Antibes first and then Cannes or vica verse,should I get the train and hop off in Antines then go to Cannes and back to Nice on a return train ticket. Is one day enough to take in these two towns

Edited: 03 September 2013, 09:28
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get from Nice to Antibes??

If I was visiting Eze is it on the same train route as Monte Carlo or would I have have to get a different train from Nice,

Edited: 03 September 2013, 09:30
Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,496 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How to get from Nice to Antibes??

Train line doesn't go through Eze -village is several hundred metres above sea level where track is. Take 82 or 112 bus from Nice -82 also takes you on to Monaco /Monte Carlo.

Ed

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,496 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How to get from Nice to Antibes??

Train line doesn't go through Eze -village is several hundred metres above sea level where track is. Take 82 or 112 bus from Nice -82 also takes you on to Monaco /Monte Carlo.

Ed

Edited: 03 September 2013, 12:04
Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to get from Nice to Antibes??

bus 112 goes from Eze village to Monaco

9. Re: How to get from Nice to Antibes??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 06:21