We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

liverpool...
Level Contributor
192 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

I am arriving I to Nice airport tomorrow night at around 9pm and am confused about which bus to catch from airport to Place Massena. There seems to be conflicting information on all of the different websites and different recommendations. We need the cheapest direct route. We are staying on rue massena, so will probably need a bus that goes to place massena. Many thanks.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

which terminal? will you have luggage to collect?

liverpool...
Level Contributor
192 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

I'm not sure about which terminal , we fly in with Easyjet. We will only have hand luggage, no cases. Thank you

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

is that a rough time or exact time?

liverpool...
Level Contributor
192 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

It's actually 21.25, I assume we will be outside of airport no later than 10pm....so we will need a bus that is still running at that time. Thanks

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

head for stop aeroport promenade, a few mins walk from terminal 1 -use inter terminal shuttle] and take bus 70 at 21:58 or 22:34 make sure you signal well in advance

get off at congres/promenade stop

1euro 50 per person

http://www.lignesdazur.com/ftp/lignes_FR/ligne%2070%20(au%2008%2007%2013).pdf

liverpool...
Level Contributor
192 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

Thank you. Is the congress / promenade stop close to place or rue massena as that's where we are headed, ajoupa apartment. Thanks

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

Congrès-Promenade to Ajoupa seems 600m by google map while from next stop Albert1er-Phocéens is 400m ( if I got the location of the stop Albert1er-Phocéens right).

8. Re: Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 October 2013, 13:02
Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

Albert 1er stop is slightly closer to the ajoupa - distance depends on where you cross place massena - difference is about 100m

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Arriving at 9pm tomorrow night...which bus?

As I wrote, 600m vs 400m as per google map (on foot), not that 100m matters ( or maybe for a walk at night with luggage).