We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BUs 100 and 98, near Hotel Negresco

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
225 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
BUs 100 and 98, near Hotel Negresco

I have been looking at my map of Nice for the bus stops nearest to Hotel Negresco on the 100 and 98 line. Does anyone know the nearest stop. I think Gambetta is the stop for line 98.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BUs 100 and 98, near Hotel Negresco

Bus 98 route- closest stop is gambetta /promenade

bus 100 route- closest stop is segurane [which is the start of route and on rue catherine segurane near place garibaldi]

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,271 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: BUs 100 and 98, near Hotel Negresco

The route I would take for the 100 bus:

The Negresco is at the intersection of Promenade des Anglais and Rue de Rivoli. Walk up Rue de Rivoli as far as Rue de Maréchal Joffre and turn right. A short distance up this street you will see a bus stop. The total walk should take 5-7 minutes. Take a 9 or 10 as far as stop Segurane. You can use the same €1.50 ticket on the 100 bus once you revalidate it.

3. Re: BUs 100 and 98, near Hotel Negresco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 06:22