We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Triple Room in Nice

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Western Ireland...
Level Contributor
49 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Triple Room in Nice

Hi,

We are heading to NIce next year and would greatly appreciate help in finding a triple room. We would like something about 10-15 mins walk from the beach, old town etc. We usually stay in mid range hotels. A central location would be ideal, although walking around is no problem and we are happy to walk 15 to 20 mins to locations.

I would prefer to book now and pay on arrival if possible.

A safe location would be of high priority. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,667 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Triple Room in Nice

We had a triple at the Hotel Massena. We enjoyed the hotel, right off the Place of the same name and only a short stroll to the beach or the old town.

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,178 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Triple Room in Nice

The Mercure Promenade des Anglais has large rooms facing the sea with one very large bed to which you can add a roll-in bed, for a total of 3 sleeping spaces. The hotel is very convenient for the Promenade, the pedestrian rue Massena, the Place Massena, and Vieux Nice.

Western Ireland...
Level Contributor
49 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Triple Room in Nice

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply, however they are fully booked on my dates. Not so easy to get triple rooms at a good size in the location I need.

Globezila

Western Ireland...
Level Contributor
49 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Triple Room in Nice

Hi Catullus,

I have checked the Mercure for a triple as each person wants at least a single bed and no luck there I'm afraid but thanks for your help.

Globezila

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
2,226 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Triple Room in Nice

So what you are looking for is a room with 3 SEPARATE beds.

You can try AJOUPA Baie des Anges - 4 rue Masséna - 06000 Nice - Tél : 33 (0)4 93 82 10 05

It is an appartment hotel with kitchen facility. Rue Massena is a pedestrian street with lots of restaurants, very central and 7 minutes walk to the Promedade and the beach.

They seem to have a room with a double bed and a single that I see on one photo. The double bed is actually 2 singles put together so they should be able to prepare 2 separate beds. I stayed at this apart-hotel for 3 nights 2 weeks ago for the 2nd time and it was fine. The owner guy (French) and a reception girl ( English? Scandinavian? with some accent, both were, especially her, quite resposive and helpful. Call them and ask about your needs. They speak good English, again especially her. I bet they are cheaper than the hotels mentioned above, 3 & 4*. They have no breakfast facility. We did our simple breakfast on dining table in our room with coffee, yougurt that we bought at nearby supermarket. The kitchen has a middle sized empty frige. Otherwise many coffee shops nearby.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Triple Room in Nice

when next year?

Nice is a safe city and very easily walkable , although we also have a tram system and buses

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,178 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Triple Room in Nice

Send an e-mail to the Mercure, as I'm sure that the large beds are really two twins pushed together; they could be separated.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
549 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Triple Room in Nice

Best Western Roosevelt. Great location. Just of the main blvd. 10 minute walk to Place Messina and the start of old town. Room was large and clean. Very good rates as well. I am staying there again next summer. We were a family of four. So we had 3 beds and room for a crib( but didn't need it) but still had space in the room.

Nice, France
Level Contributor
47 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Triple Room in Nice

would you no try a holiday apartment? mostly likely to be cheaper than a triple room in a hotel

these are the bigger nice agencies:

http://www.go-nice.com/

http://www.yourniceapartment.com/

http://www.nicepebblessales.com/

10. Re: Triple Room in Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 05:16