We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Columbia, Texas
Level Contributor
62 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

Are there any less expensive accommodations close to the Hotel B4 Nice Plaza? Thank you.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

the hotel boscolo plaza is in the center, so you have may be 100 hotels in this area for all budget from 50-60 euros per night in low season (70/80 euros in high season)

this hotel is a standard 4 stars hotels, not a reference, but you could find nicer hotel and cheaper who have less stars

check tour operator website as booking, expedia... to get a selection

West Columbia, Texas
Level Contributor
62 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

Thanks for the reply from an expert. We are attending a meeting at the B4 but it is expensive in High season and we need two rooms. One in our party is elderly and unable to walk even one block. So we need something close to the B4 or convenient availability by taxi. Are taxis easily available? Do they mind going only a short distance? Merci.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

book a taxi 10/15min in advance from your hotel receptionist

but taxi are expensive, minimum 15-20 euros for a short distance

but i repeat, you can check with a listing from tour operator, they have a map with all hotel

so check where is B4 and check hotel around on the map

what is the date of your stay ? how much per night is b4 ? how much would you like to pay per night ?

West Columbia, Texas
Level Contributor
62 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

Our trip is September 2014 but registration is early. The group rate with breakfast at B4 is €181.50 If there is something nice but less costly for €100-120 I would like to check into the possibility. Thanks.

Vence, France
Level Contributor
6,370 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

For searches like that I usually rely on kayak.com. But "less than one block" from the Park Plaza, the choice is very limited. Just check Google Maps to get the few options. You only need to take in account the distance as its easy walking, there. No steps, cobblestones, whatever...

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

the B4plaza is on ave de verdun - and there are masses of hotels within easy normal walking distance to suit all budgets.

However, when you have someone unable to walk one block, i suggest you hire a wheelchair for them to make things easier.

taxis are not used here they way they may be in other countries - ie for random short trips at any time day or night. They tend to get used to and from airport/ station/port and for medical visits and taxis are thin on the ground in the evening [unless prebooked]

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

but what is your exact dates of stay ?? if you want we check what is available and at what rate

hotel have different rates for septembre sometimes according events, week end...

West Columbia, Texas
Level Contributor
62 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

I don't have the exact dates yet. When I do, I will inquire at the forum again, your reply specifically. Merci beaucoup.

9. Re: Hotel B4 Nice Plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 05:17