We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Nice Airport

Sydney
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transport from Nice Airport

What is the easiest & most reasonable way of getting into Nice from the Airport. Arriving after 12am

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,179 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Nice Airport

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187234-s301/Nice:Fra…

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,652 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Nice Airport

datthecoast - I note while that Nice Airport page you posted claims to be 2014 some of the information may be well out of date. I havn't personally checked all the times and numbers but almost all the fares are wrong. the general bus fare is now 1,5 euro. ( and the express bus to Antibes is 10 euro, not 8. Nor does it run every half hour). The 98/99 bus into town costs 6 euro.

Toppie - I wasn't sure whether 12 am meant noon or midnight - there is obviously a big difference. You are limited to that Noctambus (Thursday to Saturday only) or an expensive taxi if you arrive after midnight.

Ed

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,179 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Nice Airport

It's the "Top Question" link from the right hand side of the page.....

Maine
Level Contributor
719 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Nice Airport

Datt-once again your information is dated. You are looking at old information.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,236 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from Nice Airport

For transportation information, I suggest using the Nice airport website:

…aeroport.fr/Passengers/DIRECTIONS-PARKING

This is an excellent airport website and reflects the efficiency of this international airport's operation. Know that the info is 'ballpark," but it's a good guide.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,179 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transport from Nice Airport

It's not "my" information.....as I pointed out earlier. It is the information listed by TA under the "Top Questions about Nice" in the right hand column.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,236 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transport from Nice Airport

Actually, "Top Questions" listings are managed by DE's, and as this link came from another DE, I don't find it to be my place to change it. This was last edited by an excellent DE that I respect and I know you do as well, and this may have just been overlooked.

Edited: 06 January 2014, 02:16
Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,236 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transport from Nice Airport

Another "actually"...the linked article was started in 2006 by a Nice DE and has undergone several edits. TA traveler articles can be edited and updated similar to "Wikipedia," and this is an excellent article that probably needs new updating. Perhaps if we all take a look, we can keep the link working for the traveler and up under "Top Questions." This is correctable, but in the meantime, Toppie, let us know if you have your answer. We're not forgetting you.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,179 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transport from Nice Airport

It was last edited by a TA Staff Member.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,236 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transport from Nice Airport

I open to a "Nice Admin" page and it reads "Last edited: Sep 12, 2013 10:39 AM by (a DE)." I can edit from there, but I don't think removing this article from "Top Questions" is in the best interest of traveler or something I should - or want to - do. It's a good article that needs updating, and that's the point of my last post. Look at the article link, select "edit," and you will see what I mean from there. I don't think that it's only been DE's contributing the edits, though several have.

It's late in my time zone and I'll look at it in the morning, but collectively, I hope we can keep this working for the traveler. That's the point.