We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Nice Airport, late arrival

Essex, Vermont
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Nice Airport, late arrival

Hi/Bonjour,

We are planning on arriving at 1100 PM (2300) at the Nice Airport. I'd like to take public transportation to Rue Massena area. I've looked on the Lignes d'azur website and I've gathered that only the Nocatmbus is running at this time, correct? I was hoping for more information about the name of the pick up location by the airport and also the cost. Will this bus take me to the Massena location listed on the map or which location can I get to that would be closest?

Thanks/Merci!

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Nice Airport, late arrival

Look at this link:

cg06.fr/fr/…

The Noctambus (N100) leaves from Terminal 1 and you can view the route from the bottom of the page. Directions to the bus depot are clear, and if you are arriving in Terminal 2, the shuttle should be running until 12:30. Here is that information:

…aeroport.fr/Passengers/DIRECTIONS-PARKING/P…

For taxi information, look at this link:

…aeroport.fr/Passengers/…Taxis

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Nice Airport, late arrival

the Noctambus N100 - which ONLY RUNS on Thursday Friday and Saturday nights and the night before a FRENCH public holiday DOES NOT DROP PEOPLE IN NICE en route from Airport To Monaco, the first stop to drop people off is on the edge of Villefranche [stop called maeterlinck]

Bus 98 is stilll running into Nice at 11pm - 6 euros per person . The last times are 23.37 from terminal 2 and 23.50 from terminal 1 - pay on the bus with coins or small note [5s or 10 ] or buy from ticket office

timetable

http://www.lignesdazur.com/ftp/lignes_FR/ligne%2098%20ITL%20(au%2003%2005%2013)%20Francais%20Anglais.pdf

Edited: 09 January 2014, 05:43
Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Nice Airport, late arrival

Erica M -where on rue massena are you going?

4. Re: Transportation from Nice Airport, late arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 06:17