We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return car in Nice

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
US
Level Contributor
468 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Return car in Nice

Hi

We plan to leave Gordes early in the morning June 2014 to drive to Nice, stay for 1 night and the next day we will fly out to Venice. We already made the reservation at Suite Novotel Nice Airport so we can take the shuttle to the airport

With the heavy traffic during the summer time, don't know should we return the car right after we get into Nice and use rhe public transportation to visit Eze village or should we drive to Eze first then come back to Nice after that?

Since we have to pay for parking, I think we will return the car before we check in and will take the complementary shuttle the next day, I just don't know how to go the city center or go to eat dinner, is it easy to use the public transportation from the hotel ?

Thanks

Edited: 17 January 2014, 16:05
Vence, France
Level Contributor
6,012 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Return car in Nice

If you paid for the car anyway, I would keep and use it. June is relaxed.

US
Level Contributor
468 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Return car in Nice

I think I will keep the car too but I will return the night before before we head back to the hotel, so the next day we just take the shuttle straight to the gate and not worry about the car

3. Re: Return car in Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:18