We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zou Carte

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Zou Carte

Hi- I am travelling in two weeks time around the Cote d'Azur by train , based from Nice with my 2 sons aged 15 and 18 and my aunt aged 70 . I am 50 . Do my sons need an under 26 Zou Carte or if I buy one , can I get 50 % discount on the fares for all of us?

Thanks jo

French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
121 reviews
from US$103.20*
Special Offer
Monaco and Eze Small-Group Day Trip...
629 reviews
from US$97.40*
US$108.20
French Riviera Small Group Day Trip...
401 reviews
from US$131.80*
Special Offer
Provence Countryside Small Group Day...
451 reviews
from US$97.40*
US$108.20
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zou Carte

The Carte Zou 50/75 allows the holder and up to 3 travelling companions to get 50% discount on every standard rail fare and to buy a book of 10 single fares to one nominated destination at a 75% discount

The Carte Zou holder must be travelling but if you intend going everywhere together, you only need to have one Carte Zou between you.

To get a 50% discount for all of you, you could buy one adult Carte Zou @ 30 euro ,or better still make one of your sons the card holder and save 15 euros by buying an under 26 Carte Zou .

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zou Carte

Thanks for the info - if I bought a ticket say to Monaco from Nice , can I get off enroute on that same ticket and then get back on again or do I have to buy separate tickets?

Thanks

JO

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zou Carte

Also does the under 26 zou carte allow my son then to buy half price adult tickets?

Thanks

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zou Carte

if I bought a ticket say to Monaco from Nice , can I get off enroute on that same ticket and then get back on again or do I have to buy separate tickets?

You can use one ticket and break the journey, but must remember to stamp your ticket in one of the machines each time you pass through the ticket barriers

Also does the under 26 zou carte allow my son then to buy half price adult tickets?

Yes it does

5. Re: Zou Carte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 06:17