We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendation for private pool villa or rooms in nice

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
recommendation for private pool villa or rooms in nice

i'm going to stay for 2 days in nice and i would like to ask if there any private pool villas ( something like what you can find in Thailand '' two villa hotel '' ) . private pool which have access for just me and my wife not all the hotel residences .

thank you in advance

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Nice
Level Contributor
3,362 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: recommendation for private pool villa or rooms in nice

Datthecoast,

The OP had referred to a distant destination to show what he ideally wanted in Nice. I followed suit. If or when a destination you're thinking of going to doesn't have exactly what you're after, you can choose another which does. I felt the degree of luxury he wanted was easier and more certain to find elsewhere.

12. Re: recommendation for private pool villa or rooms in nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2015, 04:17