We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I would like to go from Nice to Italy in a boat...

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
I would like to go from Nice to Italy in a boat...

Are there any ferrys or boats doing this?? I saw some tours but they are 20.000 Euros! I want something like public transportation ... Exists?? Thks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,762 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I would like to go from Nice to Italy in a boat...

20,000 euros for a "tour"....impossible. You can do countless 7 day Mediterranean cruise for that. Or you could charter a large yacht fom Nice to somewhere along the Italian Riviera, I suppose.

Doesn't exist unless you want to take a ferry to Corsica and then another ferry to Livorno.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
85,388 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I would like to go from Nice to Italy in a boat...

The only way, so far as I know, is to take a ferry from Nice to Bastia in Corsica, then another ferry to Livorno.

There are no ferries along the coast: they could not compete with land transport.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I would like to go from Nice to Italy in a boat...

Thank you to both of you who answered my question!

4. Re: I would like to go from Nice to Italy in a boat...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 05:16