We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice railway station luggage storage

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Nice railway station luggage storage

Does Nice ville have secure luggage storage facilities and if so will they take large suitcases please?

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice railway station luggage storage

Yes, they have secure luggage storage and room for large suitcases

los angeles
Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice railway station luggage storage

gavin M,

were you able to leave your suitcase at the nice station since i have a huge suitcase that has been a pain to travel with as well?

was this at the Nice Ville train station since i know there are 2 train stations.

los angeles
Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice railway station luggage storage

oops, i forgot to add. can i leave suitcase overnight for 5-6 days?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice railway station luggage storage

The Travel Hut right next to the old town has day left luggage storage and will sometimes let you leave luggage overnight etc.. try them, they are on Rue Gubernatis :)

Cape Town is home
Level Contributor
11 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice railway station luggage storage

I'll second the Travel Hut suggestion. apart from luggage storage facilities, they have all sort of other interesting services and goodies for travellers, such as printing, local tours and information, and it's run by South Africans. Friendly, efficient, and very useful.

http://www.thetravelhut.net/

teamsters(at)thetravelhut.net

+33 6 21 38 55 04

9 Rue Gubernatis,

Nice, France
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice railway station luggage storage

No, the train station has removed their luggage and will be reinstating it in 2017 after their renovations are complete!

Nice, France
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Nice railway station luggage storage

The train station does not provide luggage storage at the moment - it will only be available when they finish renovating in 2017. If you give them a quick call they will confirm this.

8. Re: Nice railway station luggage storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2016, 05:15