We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice with a 9 year old and travel options

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
65 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Nice with a 9 year old and travel options

Hi, I went to Nice last summer for a short break and loved it so much i want to go back this July. I have some flexibility the last 2 weeks of July and I am trying to plan my time. I am thinking of going for a few nights to Nuce with a friend and then my husband and stepson who is 9 will be joining me. We would travel back by train and stop in Paris for one or two nights (we are London based). Here is my list of questions:

1) if I travel out by train from London is there anywhere I could stop for a night on the way between Paris and Nice (this would be by myself)?

2) What activities are available for 9 year olds, he's fairly easy going but I wouldn't want to drag him around perfume factories/ chateaux the whole time! (Is there a water park?) he likes being in the water, fishing and ice cream!

3) when my husband and stepson come, should we stick to Nice or go somewhere else like Antibes or Villefranche? (I have found more apartments with pools in Antibes

4) 1 or 2 nights in Paris? (I think I know the answer to this, but it will be late July/ August - too hot for Paris?!)

Thanks

1. Re: Nice with a 9 year old and travel options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 06:17