We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage on Bus 52

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Luggage on Bus 52

I arrived back in Nice at Terminal 1 courtesy of Norwegian Air (I recommend giving them a try ) and ambled up to Prom bus stop thinking I would save myself 5e, but the driver would not let me board with a suitcase, is this now the norm or was it maybe just an awkward driver.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage on Bus 52

was the bus busy?

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage on Bus 52

I also meant to ask what size the suitcase was

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage on Bus 52

Selkie, it was about 4.45pm so probably busy,, I didn't really look as I didn't manage to get on the step even, it was a fairly big case,

Thanks, those 2 questions indirectly answer my question :-)

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage on Bus 52

If the bus was packed, they are unlikely to let a large suitcase on.

Carry on bags won't be a problem

If you have a large suitcase and want to travel cheap , its better to take bus 23 from terminal 1 , as there is masses of luggage space in the centre of the bus and the driver is expecting people to be travelling with bags- even bike bags

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Luggage on Bus 52

Thanks...

6. Re: Luggage on Bus 52

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 06:16