We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ligne 400 on July 3

Vence, France
Level Contributor
7,437 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Ligne 400 on July 3

Once in a year I need a bus and now the Lignes d'Azur website says "Pas d'horaire pour cette journée" (or any other date). But the bus is running according to normal schedule, right?

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ligne 400 on July 3

Some stops are not in use at present

www.lignesdazur.com/perturbation/…

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ligne 400 on July 3

yes it will be running

the new revamped lignes d'azur website is crap and the cg06 new site isn't brillaint either

Do you need to go via st paul village ?

bus 400 timetable

https:/…400.pdf

or could you also take the 94 which goes other way?

bus 94 timetable

http://www.lignesdazur.com/ftp/lignes_FR/Ligne%2094%20ITL%20(au%2012%2003%2014).pdf

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ligne 400 on July 3

Soooz did you mean to link to something about line 4 in Nice?

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ligne 400 on July 3

Selkie,

I just saw there was info about deviations to the route which I linked to. Wondered if the reason tplus couldn't find a timetable was because he was trying to reach a stop not in use.

I think your explanation is more likely :)

Cheers

Vence, France
Level Contributor
7,437 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ligne 400 on July 3

I did not enter a stop but the full timetable which was not found. Yes, 94 would be faster to Vence but I have to take a ride from the airport to St. Paul. I know 400 is painfully slow...

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ligne 400 on July 3

There don't appear to be any issues listed with the 400 on the ordinary lignes d'azur site ie NCA area but it has never produced the whole timetable , even in the old incarnation of the website becaus eof the bits of the route that fall outside the NCA - this is not new.

The CG06 revamped [equally crap site] is also not listing issues with the 400 but they seem to hdispensed with such info due to some sort of '''improved user experience nonsense'' .

ie you can sign up for alerts by sms if you have a season ticket but only if you have a season ticket between two fixed points- a carte azur orange year ticket for the whole network is not accepted - aaargh

Both sites probably cost a fortune but are now not fit for purpose

Edited: 02 July 2014, 00:22
Vence, France
Level Contributor
7,437 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ligne 400 on July 3

I was just about complaining about Lignes d'Azur when I noticed something fantastic. See my posting. Seems you can retire now, Selkie ;)

Vence, France
Level Contributor
7,437 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ligne 400 on July 3

No app can help when there is no bus. Arrived 17:18 at Aeroport/Promenade and finally made it to St. Paul at 18:50. Could have walked the 9 km (all right, it was a bit too hot). Scheduled buses did not show up. Who has that much time to waste?

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ligne 400 on July 3

The 400 is less reliable timewise than the 94, but both buses can get caught in the cagnes bottleneck at peak time, (94 generally affected less than the 400 though].

10. Re: Ligne 400 on July 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:17