We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in Nice

Dublin
Level Contributor
161 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
3 days in Nice

I fly into Nice late on Thurs 21.00 and depart late 21.15 on Sunday so it's leaving me with about 3 days. Thinking of Friday explore Nice, Saturday Monaco and Sunday Cannes. Anyone got a good Itinery I could do havent done any research yet so suggested time frames for towns, public transport info, recommended bars, restaurants and accommodation would be a great help.

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,509 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days in Nice

Spend one day in Nice, a half-day in Cannes, and the rest of that day in Antibes. Then Monaco, with Eze village, Villefranche-sur-Mer, and St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat on the way.

If you're going to the area in the near future, Nice is probably your best bet for lodgings this late in high season. You can get around easily by train and/or bus.

Making restaurant recommendations without more information (prices, type of food) is difficult.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
56 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 days in Nice

Make sure you try the gelato at Fenocchio's ( http://fenocchio.fr/eng_index.html ) in Nice.....I personally love the rose flavour!! That's my hot tip ;)

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,653 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 days in Nice

Catullus is right here. 2 hours will do Monaco and then head back to Villefranche/Cap Ferrat . Train or 100 bus will do this in very scenic fashion. If you want to include Eze village with its fabulous view do it by taking the 82 or 112 bus from Nice which takes the legendary Moyenne Corniche. . The 112 goes on to Monaco from Eze. So making a perfect circuit in one day.

Cannes and Antibes are a great duo and possibly a stop at Juan les Pins for a swim - the same train covers all these towns ( break your journey anywhere at no extra cost).

Eating out ? May advice is always to stroll around and look at the menus, customers and smell the aromas. That's the way to get the best out of the South of France.

Ed

4. Re: 3 days in Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 22:15