We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice for Five Days-Side Trips?

Oak Park, Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Nice for Five Days-Side Trips?

Hi Everyone. I'm off to Nice in the next 3 weeks and I'm so overwhelmed with information about what day trips to take. Here's how it looks so far:

Tuesday night-Dinner (any recommendations?) for my friend's 38th bday and then cocktails and dancing

Wednesday-Explore Nice via bike tour and wandering around

Thursday-Monaco (will this take a full day?)

Friday-Antibes

Saturday-?

I guess my dilemma is that I don't know what visits will take a full day and what can be done in half day trips. I'd love any recommendations.

Thank you!

Kandice

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,581 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice for Five Days-Side Trips?

Monaco takes about 3 hours - unless you are a gambler. Mix with Villefranche - the prettiest place on the coast, and great to end up in for dinner. If you can do it make a full circuit over the day - Nice- Eze Village-Monaco- Cap Ferrat - Villefranche.

Antibes you can combine with Cannes with maybe some time on the beach at Juan les Pins.

Ed

2. Re: Nice for Five Days-Side Trips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Nice