We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Eze and Monaco

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Eze and Monaco

We will begin our journey in Antibes. I've looked at train and bus schedules and considered the following:

Antibes to Eze sur Mer via train. Want to arrive in EsM between 9:30 and 9:45. We'd then catch Bus 83 at 10:00 to Eze. After visiting Eze, the plan is to catch the 112 bus from Eze to Monaco. It looks as though 112 departs Eze at 11:30.

This will only give us approx. 1 hour in Eze. Is that enough time? We will visit the garden and walk around a bit, enjoying the views. We don't necessarily need to shop and aren't planning to eat in Eze.

Edited: 29 August 2014, 18:33
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,157 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Eze and Monaco

Eze is really tiny.....you can see it in an hour if you are not going to shop or eat there.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip to Eze and Monaco

Thanks for the info!

North Wales
Level Contributor
754 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trip to Eze and Monaco

You might want to consider more than an hour in Eze or the whole experience could become rather rushed. I think it needs nearer two hours, especially for a first time visit, bearing in mind that you need to be at the bus stop for Monaco in plenty of time - sometimes the bus queues can be quite long and the bus arriving from Nice could already be rather full!

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trip to Eze and Monaco

I agree that 2 hours is probably more realistic for Eze if you want to visit the garden and are travelling by bus

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day trip to Eze and Monaco

Thanks. I will look further at the schedules. May work better if I reverse the trip or combine Eze with another destination such as Beaulieu instead.

6. Re: Day trip to Eze and Monaco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Nice